The Lab is Open!
#The Brain BrowserScience Simplified ( cuz life is already complicated enough)
I have always been the curious person who asks "but why?", until my friends get annoyed.
Why is the sky blue in colour? How does Dopamine work? Which is the nearest black hole to earth?
Eventually, I realised that if I was going to keep pestering people with my questions, I might as well start finding the answers and sharing them, benefitting one and all in the process.
I am starting this blog because I believe that science belong to everyone, and is phenomenally cool- too cool only to be trapped in big fat textbooks or complex academic papers and this blog aims to deliver the best of it in the best possible manner. Science is the story of everything from the giant explosions of stars to the tiny electrical storms happening inside your head right now.( Brainy Alert! There are over 86 billion neurons in your brain).
The Browser’s Oath
I’m not here to lecture you. I’m here to be your companion in discovery. If you’ve ever felt like science was a "closed club" reserved just for the experts, consider this as your official invitation. We are going to "browse" the universe one "Brainy Alert" at a time.
Whether you're here to learn about the physics of a black hole and how it forms or the biology of your own thoughts, I promise to keep it clean and clear and, most importantly, cool.
In the coming weeks, we’ll be diving into everything from the chemistry of the everyday life to the physics of the stars and everything else that I find interesting .
Stay Curious, Keep Browsing
Editor
The Brain Browser

Comments
Post a Comment
Got a brain wave? Share your thoughts below! Please keep it scientific (or at least funny). Spam will be launched into a black hole.